VIP Vitamin drip
(The Myer's Plus)
The VIP Vitamin Cocktail is an improved intravenous (IV) infusion of mostly activated vitamins designed to reduce a host of symptoms, e.g fatigue. We use an advanced formula containing a well balanced combination of vitamins in high doses.
The VIP cocktail contains all the elements of the Myer's cocktail with the addition high dose activated vitamins and minerals. The VIP cocktail contains:
- Myer's cocktail: Vit-C; Retinol Palmitate (Vit-A); Ergocalciferol (Vit-D); Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit-B1); Riboflavin Phosphate Sodium (Vit-B2); Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit-B6); Nicotinamide (Vit-B3); Dexpanthenol (Vit-B5); Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit-E); Biotin (Vit-B7 for skin and nails); Folic acid (Vit-B9); Cyanocoalamine (Vit-B12).
- B1 in the form of TTFD (thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide).
- Methylcobalamin (Activated B12).
- Adenosylcobalamine (Activated B12 to boost mitochondrial function)
- Hydroxocobalamine (storage form of B12)
- 5-Methyl-Tetra-Hydro-Folate (5-MTHF - Activated Folic acid).
- Infusion solution is Ringer's solution, which contains electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium) and is enriched with Magnesium-D-Gluconate.
- We do not use pre-mixed cocktails. All the components of the cocktail are mixed onsite prior to infusion to ensure that the active ingredients are protected from oxidation and de-activation when exposed to light/heat.
- Our VIP Vitamin Cocktail contains vitamins in more than one form e.g activated and storage forms, to achieve the desired outcome.
- We employ high doses of specific vitamins to achive a better effect.
- Our cocktail contains a unique form of vitamin B1 called Thiamine Tetrahydrofurfuryl Disulfide (TTFD). This form was developed by Japanese researchers and remains almost unknown in the west despite its powerful properties. More information about TTDF from this link.
prices & Bookings
VIP Vitamin Cocktail is administered in a drip.
VIP Vitamin Cocktail: £300 / i.v. drip